Friday, August 27, 2010

First Day of School


Emma Kate's first day of school was last Thursday 8-26. It turned out to be a great day! She went right into her classroom and didn't look back. I'm so glad she's happy in her class. She loves playing with other children. I really like her teacher, Mrs. Caren. She's also the music teacher for the girls' school. We were given a copy of the class schedule, and it looks like Emma Kate will be kept very busy for the three hours she is there. When I went to pick her up at noon, she was climbing on top of one of the tables! I guess I should have warned Mrs. Caren that she's a little bit of a daredevil. Once we got home, EK talked about school non-stop and kept asking to go back. I'm so excited about this year. I think the hardest part about it will be explaining why Emma Kate can't go to school every day like her big sister!

1 comments:

  1. She looks so cute and grown up. I love her little backpack. And the pigtails... too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD