Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We are having a GIRL!

Yay! Yesterday was very exciting. We started out back in ultrasound. For some reason I still can't figure out, the ultrasound tech (Abby) took me into the room first by myself and got all the measurements of the baby she needed to get and then called Brooks & Anna Brooke into the room. AB was with us in the stroller.

It was the cutest thing. All day before our appointment I had been telling her that we get to see inside my belly and look at the baby. That may have been the wrong choice of words. I kept pointing to the screen and she was just staring at my tummy. "Where's the baby, mommy?" Then when Abby put more of the gel on my tummy, Anna Brooke said, "She's giving the baby some medicine!!" It was pretty funny!

Anyway, the baby looks really good. I was mostly concerned that she have 2 arms, 2 legs and a beating heart. :) She did and Abby said she looked healthy! So that is a big relief! Little Baby Sister was being stubborn, though; she didn't want to move too much. She may have been asleep or something, because we could not get her to budge! But at least she let us have a peek at her to see that she's a girl!

Well, we have a task ahead of us: we had a boys name all picked out, but no girls names! We like a lot of different ones, but can't decide. I guess we have about 20 weeks to pick one out. For now, she is being called Baby Sister.

Thank you, God for a wonderful day and a healthy baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD