Friday, March 14, 2008

First Movements

I can't believe I am almost 17 weeks pregnant! I'm so excited! On Monday I went in to the doctor for a regular check up. It was good, nothing unusual. I was in and out in about 30 minutes. The doctor asked me if I had felt the baby move yet. I told him I wasn't sure. For the past week I have been feeling little twitches here and there, but I'm not confident that it is has been the baby...

Until yesterday! I am positive that I felt the baby move a little bit yesterday afternoon. It was after I had eaten lunch, and I was just relaxing for a few minutes and I felt it! It was great! I love that feeling. I remember loving so much feeling my first baby move around inside of me. She was a little acrobat! I hope that this baby is the same way. Its very comforting to know that your baby is doing alright by feeling their movements. :)

Well, not a whole lot is going on other than that. In about a week we will be going back for our anatomy ultrasound. So I hope that the baby will cooperate so we can find out the sex! Brooks is not so secretly hoping we'll have a boy. I know he would love a girl, too, of course, but a little boy would be amazing to have! I personally wouldn't mind having another girl, we could just reuse all of our precious little baby clothes. However, I love to shop for baby stuff, so if we have a boy, of course I will be ecstatic! We will just have to wait and see. God knows the perfect family for us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD