Thursday, June 18, 2009

Here's the latest with the girls:

Emma Kate turns 10 months old TOMORROW!  She is getting so big and so beautiful! We are so proud of our little girl! Last week she kind of took off with her eating habits. She now eats 3 meals in addition to all the formula she's been usually taking. I am hoping that she will start packing on the pounds now. I know it's wishful thinking, but I guess we'll see. She is also starting to belly crawl around on the floor. She loves going after the remote control, little balls and other toys. It is so amazing to see her do this! I just didn't think she would progress this quickly. I am so proud of that little angel!



Anna Brooke is fully potty-trained now. Well, I say that and then she goes and randomly wets the bed when she is completely awake before rest time. I know it will take some tweaking until she completely gets it. I am debating if I will put her in a pull up on our trip to Warner Robins this weekend or let her wear big girl panties. Sounds crazy even to me. She is such a smart girl! Anna Brooke is reading books. I got her a couple from the library that are on a 1st and 2nd grade reading level and she can READ THEM! Oh my goodness, I just can't believe how smart she is!


The princess refuses to look at the camera!
We are excited about our jam-packed summer. On Saturday I will shoot my second-ever wedding. I'm excited, but also a little nervous. Then on Sunday the girls and I will head over to Warner Robins for one week! Every morning Anna Brooke asks if today is the day we get to go to Kiki and Lito's! I know we will all have fun. When we get back, I will have exactly one week to get all our laundry done, clean the house, edit photos from the wedding and then leave for Virginia on July 5. We will be at Nana and Papa's for about two weeks! We're so excited!

3 comments:

  1. they are both precious & anna brooke is SO SMART! i'm still totally amazed by her ability to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the photos in the heading ... and of course, we are all so proud of the accomplishments of BOTH those precious baby girls! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO enjoying you and your beautiful girls being in VA. They are more precious than words can express.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD