Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Angel Cali

Dear Friends,

There is a family who has been on my heart a lot on the past month or so. Adrienne and Thomas Orrock had their precious little girl, Cali, on September 5th. A few months before she was born, she was diagnosed with HLHS. Adrienne and I have been in contact for a while now, through e-mail and Facebook, and I could tell she was so very excited to become a mom. After Cali was born, she fought so hard every step of the way, but after just a short week, she returned to heaven.

I am absolutely heartbroken over this and wish that I could do more for this sweet family. I wanted to ask you, friends, to pray for the Orrocks. I cannot even pretend to know what they are going through right now, but I imagine that their grief is so overwhelming and I know that they would welcome the prayers and support. If you would, please bless her family through your prayers. You can read Cali's story here.
Adrienne and Thomas, you and your family are in my prayers and thoughts. I know that Cali felt your great love for her in her short life. Blessings to you.

1 comments:

  1. Wow, that is beyond heartbreaking-- I can't even imagine. I will certainly pray for them.

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD