Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gosh! It's been forever since I last posted!

Well, I am actually starting to feel more pregnant! I'm growing a lot more. Starting to show a little bit. Next week I go back to the doctor. Just another routine visit. I'm sure nothing exciting will happen. I can't wait until I start to feel the baby move. I know they say that you really can't feel it until 18 weeks or so, but I hope this time I will be able to feel the little kicks earlier. I think it might be possible since this is my second pregnancy. I have a pregnant friend who started feeling her second baby kick around 16 weeks! So that is exciting!

One thing that has been awesome is having most of my energy back. The second trimester is wonderful! I just arrived at this milestone, so I'm looking forward to the next couple of months when I feel great! I am going to try to get the house cleaned really well before I start getting exhausted again! I kind of let things go the past few months and I'd like to get more organized.

Well, I am sure this post has been really boring, but I don't have a lot going on right now. Just enjoying life! I think things will get more exciting in 3 weeks when we find out what we're having! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD