Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Name that Baby!

For the past few days all I have been thinking about is what to name this little girl! Brooks & I had a boys name picked out. It won't work on a girl! :) We have a few options that we like, and people keep on asking me what we are going to name her. But I honestly have no clue! I thought this would be easier!

Anna Brooke's name was picked out even before she was conceived. So that was an easy one. We didn't have a boys name at all when we were pregnant with her. I would love to start calling Baby Sister by her name... if only I knew what it was. I think that I won't give out any names until after we decide firmly what her name is going to be. I just don't want anyone else's opinion, truthfully. Once we have a name, we'll tell the world, but until then, Baby Sister it is!

2 comments:

  1. it's hard to name the second girl - that's why we did it in the delivery room! no hurry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i talked to my mom about this, because my sister was also named at the hospital. it must be true about the second daughter being hard to name. i guess i have about 20 weeks to decide!:)

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD