Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sweet Girl, I Cannot Believe You are 3 Months Old!

My little Emma Kate,

You have reached so many milestones in the past month! Your biggest yet: you are finally drinking from a bottle! I am so very proud of you! It took a while, but you finally got it. I think Dr. Law scared you when he said you might need to have surgery to put in a G tube. You were not having that! Good job! You are starting to get so strong, too. I think if I start putting you on your tummy to play more, you will be rolling over before we know it. You can roll over half way now. All of your doctors and nurses and other friends are so happy with how well you are developing and growing. Your reflux seems to be pretty much under control. Of course, you are still on several medications, but they are helping you out a lot right now.

We've been out and about a lot more over the past few weeks. In fact, we even went to your big sister's Gymboree class twice this past week and you seemed to love looking around at all the bright colors and hearing the children laughing and music playing. It has done you a lot of good, I feel.

You are still enjoying your swing and your baths most of the time. We have been putting you in your crib more to take naps and sleep and you are out cold when you lay down in there! It must be so comfortable! :) You also love to ride in your sling when I take you places. I think you like to see what is going on around you. You have started talking more to me and Daddy and sometimes Anna Brooke when she's not too busy. You are even laughing a little bit, too! It is the most precious sound. Your favorite person is your Daddy. I think you two have a special bond. Every time he is near you, you flirt like crazy with him!! You smile and look away and you are always happy when he is holding you. He loves you so much.

We all love you, so many people! You still have so many people praying for you and I know that God has sent his angels to watch over you and keep you safe. You are such a precious little girl and we are so thankful for the past 3 months.

Love,

Mommy

1 comments:

Designed with love by BDD