Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thoughts

"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." -James 1:12

"And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverace, character; and character,
hope." -Romans 5:2b-4

"For I consider the sufferings of this present time are not worth to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."-Romans 8:17

Music has always spoken to my heart. I love to listen to music. I've had to drive many miles in the past and I don't know how I would have gotten through the long hours without music. I am pretty amazed at the power it has. More specifically, I believe that worshiping through music, singing, playing instruments is very powerful. Recently I have been listening to some songs that have brought me to tears every time I hear them. Maybe it is all we are going through lately, maybe it is God stirring my heart and whispering to me this way. Either way, I feel like I can more clearly understand God's plan for me when I hear these songs. Please take a moment to listen to these songs and let God touch your heart.

Nichole Nordeman, Gratitude


Bring the Rain, Mercy Me


Praise You in this Storm, Casting Crowns

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD