Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tolerex, Anyone?

Since we have been home, Emma Kate is taking all her Portagen feedings via bottle, which is a whole different scenario than when we came home after the Glenn. Back then, she was on Tolerex formula and they were all NG. Because of this, we have a TON of Tolerex as well as feeding pump bags. Does anyone need this stuff or know of someone who does? I can ship it wherever. We also have a bunch of unopened syringes and 3 NJ tubes (no idea why they sent those...) Our home health won't take the formula back, even though the box is unopened. Our pediatrician's office is having a hard time figuring out what to do with it (it's a donation, what is the big deal?) So, I figured if someone else could use any or all of it, I'd be glad to send it out. Just let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bethany,
    I think I know someone who could use the bags. Not so sure about the Tolerex. I've emailed them to see. Glad Emma Kate is doing so well.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could do a post on Craigslist. We have a bunch of stuff, too. Our cardiologist said they can take it and give it to the docs who go overseas to treat kids, but we are just going to give our stuff to a family who will be taking their HLHS boy home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of feeding bags and syringes so you have? My HLHS daughter is g-tube feed exclusively. We feed by gravity by day and use a pump at night. We use syringes to draw up her meds and push them through her med port attachment on her mic-key. All the syringes we've used up to this point came from the hospital but I can't seem to find a pharmacy that supplies the same type of syringes. My email is c_montgomery76@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD