Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Back in the Hospital

Hey everyone,

Just a quick note to say that Emma Kate was admitted to UAB hospital this morning. Last night she was having difficulty breathing and I took her to see her cardiologist this morning to check on it. She has some fluid around her right lung that is pretty significant. They will drain it at 4 o'clock today and we'll see if it is the chylous fluid or what. Then I guess we will proceed from there. She'll be in the hospital for at least a few days. My guess is that we'll be there the rest of the week. Thanks for praying again, friends and we will keep you updated!
Bethany

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy... I bet it feels like the hospital is a second home these days! Thoughts and prayers are with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Bethany...I'm so sorry! I hope everything gets back to normal soon. I will say a prayer for sweet EK.

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD