Friday, February 6, 2009

We Are Home!

Emma Kate was discharged yesterday from the hospital and we are finally at home! I am so thankful that we are back! We had a pretty good night last night, with the exception of a few complications getting all Emma Kate's meds in order. She is on a lot of medications! We have the best pharmacy in the world, who went above and beyond for us, staying late to make sure she got everything she needed!
I have a feeling today I will be spending a lot of time on the phone straightening things out with insurance, home health and other stuff. I also have a ton of laundry to get done! We had a couple of throwing up episodes last night and this morning. Emma Kate's reflux is my main concern with her right now. So friends, again I will ask, please keep her in your prayers. I know that refluxing really bothers her, and she seems to be in pain when these little episodes occur. I can't wait for her to feel completely better! Other than reflux, she is doing great! Right now she is napping in her little bassinet.
It is so good to be home!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So glad EK is back at home! Will definitely keep praying for the reflux! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am THRILLED that you are all home together. I know that is a blessing, even with all that it entails! Please know that we will not stop praying now!
    Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you and your precious family SO much, Bethany! We are relieved and thankful that you are all home and Brooks is back at work. We pray constantly for sweet little Emma Kate and all of her issues and know that God is in the process of healing her body. Praying for the rest of you, too. We are so proud of you.
    love, nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to read that yall are home!!! Please keep us updated, and know that I am praying for EK as she deals with this reflux issue! And for you and Brooks as you remain faithful and supportive of EK through it all! Yall are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD