Sunday, February 15, 2009

Keep Praying

I believe in the power of prayer, so I am going to ask all of our friends to please pray right now for Emma Kate! Her PICC line came out about an hour ago. (You can kind of see where it was: on her shoulder there is a blue IV. The PICC was inserted in her neck behind her ear). They cannot reinsert a PICC for a day or two, so a nurse from CI is coming down to see if she can insert a peripheral line (regular IV) so she can continue to get nutrition. If she cannot get a line, Emma Kate will have a strictly Pedialyte diet until Tuesday, most likely.
My prayer is that God has mercy on this sweet child. She is so innocent and precious and beautiful! I cannot bear to see her hurting anymore! Please, friends, pray with me.

6 comments:

  1. Praying with you for that sweet and adorable girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over from Jenna's blog because your post title caught my attention in her sidebar. I am praying with you for this precious little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the power of prayer is real. I'm praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are praying, praying for that baby girl. Anna Brooke went right to sleep, after I had to tell her a story about the Land of Hoover! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord Jesus, wrap your healing arms around Emma Kate and all her family. We know that you are the GREATEST PHYSICIAN and will heal her. We ask these things in your precious name, Jesus... Amen.

    from Hollie Lee

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD