Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Half-Birthday, Emma Kate!


My Sweet Emma Kate,
I cannot believe you are 6 months old! You are such a precious blessing to me, Daddy, Anna Brooke and everyone you come into contact with! You have to be the happiest baby I have ever known. We are so very thankful that God has blessed us so richly with the sweet gift of you. Every day I wake up and realize that another day with you is a gift. The past six months have been a roller coaster of emotions for us all. But what keeps me going is your smile! You have taught me to smile through it all; through the valleys and the mountaintops that life brings. It brings tears to my eyes to think about all that you have endured in the first half year of your life, but you are so strong. God knew exactly what He was doing when He brought you into our family. I love you so much, my little angel! You are so sweet, innocent, beautiful and joyful! I am so very thankful that you are my precious daughter.
Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Aww, Happy 6 months, precious girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that brought tears to my eyes! Beth, you are so sweet and such a good MaMa! I love you girl. Emma Kate has made such a difference in the world in six short months! She has touched my family's life and inspired us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me cry, Bethany...you guys are so strong and have such amazing faith. Keep us all posted on Emma Kate...the praying continues here at our house :)
    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD